Federal Aviation Administration
- False blips were inserted onto FAA radar screens, confusing air traffic controllers?
- FAA military liaisons must have informed NORAD about the hijacked flights?
- Flight 77 was tracked on radar all the way to Washington, contrary to the 9/11 Commission Report?
- An FAA official destroyed taped interviews with air traffic controllers who dealt with the hijacked flights?
- Chronology ADA-30, Sept. 11, 2001
- Chronology based on ROC WOC and ACI logs
- New England Region Daily Log, Sept. 11, 2001
- Administrator's Fact Book, July 2001
- An internal FAA briefing document on timelines for the four hijacked planes
- Chronology of the September 11 Attacks and Subsequent Events Through October 24, 2001, undated
- Executive Summary, Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis, September 11, 2001, Sept. 17, 2001
- Report of Aircraft Accident, Nov. 13, 2001
- Summary of Air Traffic Hijack Events: September 11, 2001, Sept. 17, 2001
- TSA report, Criminal Acts Against Civil Aviation for 2001, Aug. 20, 2002
- Report on check of hijackers medical certification, Jan 22nd 2004
- Transcripts of communications between New York Air Route Traffic Control Centre and the hijacked planes
- A later FAA notification timeline for the hijacked flights
The Office of the Inspector General carried out an investigation into inaccuracies in the FAA timelines. These were the results.