Difference between revisions of "Salem al-Hazmi"
(→Dulles security footage)
Latest revision as of 10:10, 4 June 2014
Salem al-Hazmi (often called Salem Alhazmi) was born in Saudi Arabia on February 2, 1981. His full name was Salim Muhammad Salim al-Hazmi. al-Hazmi (along with his brother Nawaf and three others) is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon on September 11.
Photos, Video, Audio
Dulles security footage
The five hijackers were filmed passing through the West Security Checkpoint at Dulles Airport. The complete footage was released at the Moussaoui trial.
- FBI summary on Salem al-Hazmi
- FBI memo on a CD found in Pakistan. This contained images of the passports of Khalid al-Mihdhar, Abdulaziz al-Omari, Salem al-Hazmi, and a previously unknown "Saud A. S. Al-Rasheed", whose "name may indicate that he is some how related to the Saudi Royal Family"
- INS summary on Salem al-Hazmi
- Memo on Salem al-Hazmi's visa application and history
- FBI memos re: the Pentagon, including receiving the remains of 5 individuals believed to be the hijackers
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Hazmi?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?