Difference between revisions of "Hani Hanjour"
(→Dulles security footage)
Latest revision as of 17:08, 4 June 2014
Hani Hanjour was born in Saudi Arabia on August 30, 1972. His full name was Hani Salih Hasan Hanjur. Hanjour is suspected of being the pilot who flew American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11.
- His visa applications show considerable differences?
- Didn't have the skills to fly a passenger jet?
- Doesn't appear on the Dulles International Airport security video?
- Not on the 9/11 passenger manifest?
Photos, Video, Audio
Dulles security footage
The five hijackers were filmed passing through the West Security Checkpoint at Dulles Airport. The complete footage was released at the Moussaoui trial.
- FBI summary on Hani Hanjour
- FBI document with substantial background detail on Hanjour
- INS summary on Hani Hanjour
- FBI memos re: the Pentagon, including receiving the remains of 5 individuals believed to be the hijackers
- Hanjour's Jet Tech file
- Indian Springs apartment file
- One of Hanjour's early instructors explains why he thought Hanjour was a poor pilot
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on Hanjour?
- This New York Times page is an index of their Hanjour-related articles
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?