Difference between revisions of "Khalid al-Mihdhar"
(→Dulles security footage)
Latest revision as of 17:10, 4 June 2014
Khalid al-Mihdhar (often called Khalid Almihdhar) was born in Saudi Arabia on May 5, 1975. His full name was Khalid bin Muhammed bin Abdallah al-Mihdhar. al-Omari is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon on September 11.
Photos, Video, Audio
Dulles security footage
The five hijackers were filmed passing through the West Security Checkpoint at Dulles Airport. The complete footage was released at the Moussaoui trial.
- FBI summary on al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, taken from the Moussaoui trial, part #1
- FBI summary on al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, taken from the Moussaoui trial, part #2
- FBI summary on Khalid al-Mihdhar
- FBI request to investigate al-Mihdhar
- INS summary on Khalid al-Mihdhar
- Immigration inspector interview re: Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar
- FBI memo on a CD found in Pakistan. This contained images of the passports of Khalid al-Mihdhar, Abdulaziz al-Omari, Salem al-Hazmi, and a previously unknown "Saud A. S. Al-Rasheed", whose "name may indicate that he is some how related to the Saudi Royal Family"
- Customs information on the travels to and from the US of Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi
- CIA comments on the sharing of information (or not) between the CIA and FBI about the al Qaeda January 2001 Kuala Lumpur meeting
- FBI memos re: the Pentagon, including receiving the remains of 5 individuals believed to be the hijackers
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Mihdhar?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
- This New York Times index links to more than 25 articles
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?