Difference between revisions of "Majed Moqed"
(→Dulles security footage)
Latest revision as of 17:10, 4 June 2014
Majed Moqed was born in Saudi Arabia on June 18, 1977. His full name was Majid Muqid Mushan bin Ghanim. Moqed is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon on September 11.
Saleh Mohammed al-Oufi, reportedly a cousin of Moqed, "succeeded the slain Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin as al Qaeda military commander in Saudi Arabia, according to a statement posted on jihadist Web sites" in 2004. (Source)
Photos, Video, Audio
Dulles security footage
The five hijackers were filmed passing through the West Security Checkpoint at Dulles Airport. The complete footage was released at the Moussaoui trial.
An identity card belonging to Moqed was recovered from the Pentagon.
- FBI summary on Majed Moqed
- INS summary on Majed Moqed
- FBI memos re: the Pentagon, including receiving the remains of 5 individuals believed to be the hijackers
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on Moqed?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?