Nawaf al-Hazmi (often called Nawaf Alhazmi) was born in Saudi Arabia on August 9, 1976. His full name was Nawaf bin Muhammad Salim al-Hazmi. al-Hazmi (along with his brother Salem and three others) is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon on September 11.
Photos, Video, Audio
Dulles security footage
The five hijackers were filmed passing through the West Security Checkpoint at Dulles Airport. The complete footage was released at the Moussaoui trial.
- FBI summary on al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, taken from the Moussaoui trial, part #1
- FBI summary on al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, taken from the Moussaoui trial, part #2
- INS summary on Nawaf al-Hazmi
- FBI summary on Nawaf al-Hazmi
- FBI memos re: the Pentagon, including receiving the remains of 5 individuals believed to be the hijackers
- INS details on Nawaf al-Hazmi's visa and extension applications
- Customs information on the travels to and from the US of Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi
- Immigration inspector interview re: Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar
- Nawaf al-Hazmi's bank account transactions from 4-5-00 to 9-10-01
- Indian Springs apartment details
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Hazmi?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?